Tuesday 30 December 2008

Robert Pattinson - what was his embarassing moment in high scool?

Wow!!! This weekend, Twilight blew off the doors of movie box office. Go TWILIGHTERS!!! One of the key factors to the films success is smokin hot actor, Robert Pattinson. The smokiest of the smokin. In a recent interview, he was asked what type of kid he was like growing up. Was he the popular guy, bully, or rebel? Also, his most embarrassing moment.

CBCC interview :


What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment?

Up until I was 12, my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as ‘Claudia’! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel.

What Was His Nickname?

Patty because my surname is Pattinson.

What Was Your Worst Punishment at School?

I got expelled from my school when I was 12 - I was quite bad!

What Did Your Report Card Say?

They were always pretty bad - I never ever did my homework. I always turned up for lessons as I liked my teachers but my report said I didn’t try very hard.

What I love most about Robert Pattinson most, besides his good looks, is his sense of humor. He doesn’t take himself to seriously and is a down to earth guy. Also, WHAT A GORGEOUS SMILE!!! Twilight may easily become one of the biggest movies of the year. Harry Potter who?

from : www.astrochicks.com

haduyaaaa,,,tenang ajah mas obeeeett~~urusan gag pernah ngerjain pe er mah~u are not alone dah!!wkwkwkwkkk...

0 comments: